- Click New on the Proposals app to open the New Proposal screen.
- Select the customer from the list if they are already in your system (all your customers from QuickBooks will be available in SaaSphalt).
- If the customer does not exist, click the Add New Customer link in the Customer drop-down and fill in the new customer's information.
- Select the service(s) the request is for in the Proposal For* field.
The list will initially be blank. To add to the list, type the service name and then click the blue (New Tag) link.
- Enter Notes for Estimator as need.
- Select an option for How did you hear about us? (optional).
- Click Save.
While there are more options on this screen, we won't cover them in the Getting Started Tour. To learn more about the options available on this screen, please see the in depth article on the New Proposal Screen.