1. Click on Get More Apps tile on the Dashboard.
2. Click on the pack labeled SaaSphalt Crew Leader.
3. Click Add Pack.
4. To add or remove users or edit permissions click Expand
- Click the Access checkbox to add or remove users. Note: this will change the price per month based on the number of users with access. This change will be reflected in the current screen.
- You can also check/uncheck the various boxes to change the preferences based on the user. Note: the default choices are based on the individual user's set default permissions.
5. When you are done assigning users, click Install. Note: the app is named My Work Orders and shares the same symbol as the Work Orders for SaaSphalt app. While their names might seem similar (and their symbols are the same), these two apps provide almost completely different services for different users.
- Work Orders for SaaSphalt comes with the basic SaaSphalt package. This app is likely used by an office manager/owner and it allows that user to Create, View, Edit, Schedule, Print, and Invoice Work Orders in the past, present, and future, as well as print Route Lists for crews/crew leaders.
- My Work Orders (or the SaaSphalt Crew Leader app) is to be used by crew leaders/employees to organize crews, view work orders for the day, and other job-based activities (such as directions to the job site and time/material tracking of a current job).