If a SaaSphalt user no longer needs access to your SaaSphalt account, you can set that user as inactive.
When a SaaSphalt user is set to inactive:
- The SaaSphalt user can no longer sign into the SaaSphalt account
- Their permissions to packs and apps are removed
- The SaaSphalt account is no longer charged for the inactive SaaSphalt user
Another SaaSphalt user with administrative permissions can activate the user again, however all the permissions will need to be set.
Setting a user to inactive
- Click the gear in the upper right corner and select Preferences.
- On the left Preferences Menu, click Users.
- Select the SaaSphalt user you wish to set inactive from the Users grid.
- Under General, uncheck the User is active checkbox.
- Click Save.
The SaaSphalt User is now inactive.